- Vampire FaceLift® (CIT)
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is a procedure that stimulates the skin to form its own collagen. This causes the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself. Those who have this procedure done will see fine lines and wrinkles disappear, large pores shrink and skin on the face and neck tighten. Your overall skin will be smoother and the pigmentation irregularities of sun damaged skin will even out as well.
This procedure is also effective for scar revision, stretch mark reduction, melasma treatment and regrowing thinning hair.
And that’s not all! We add Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) which is created from your body’s own growth factor and DNA to stimulate cell replication which ultimately develops new collagen in your skin. This addition, significantly multiplies the benefits of CIT.
For More Information
- LED Therapy
- Red LED Light: This is the strongest penetrating LED light which increases the oxygen content in the blood, activates cells, increases cell energy, and stimulates collagen growth, resulting in reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it improves the effectiveness of anti-aging treatments and skin products.
Blue LED Light: This LED light targets bacteria that causes acne, which aides in clearing active acne, prevents further acne breakouts and promotes healing of the skin.
Yellow LED Light: This LED light improves cell oxygen function. This improves capillary circulation of the skin, which in turn reduces irregular pigmentation (sun damage), promotes lymph drainage and reduces skin roughness and red spots.
Green LED Light: This LED light reduces the activity of the melanin cell which prevents the formation of sun spots and pigmentation irregularities. It also reduces the activity of skin gland cells, which evens out the oil balance in your skin.
- Rejuvenation Facials
- We begin the Spa Facial with an exfoliation of your face. We follow the exfoliation with an ozone facial steaming to open your pores, allowing us to deeply cleanse your pores of debris and oils. After the opening of your pores, a specially chosen mask for your skin’s needs, is applied. And we end the entire experience by reclosing your pores and applying specialized serums to instantly improve the appearance and hydration of your skin. This is all done in a relaxed, “all about you”, atmosphere that is relaxing and rejuvenating for the mind and soul.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion
- Microdermabrasion uses a wand like instrument with suction and diamond-head precision to remove the superficial level of skin leaving your face and skin smooth, bright and glowing.
- Medical Grade Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels are a form of exfoliation that has a number of benefits: Primarily to improve the appearance of dull, aging skin and lessening fine lines and wrinkles. Chemical peels work because they are highly acidic, dissolving and eradicating dead skin cells. This allows newer and healthier skin to rise to the surface.
- Botox Therapy
- Botox is FDA-Approved for treating a wide variety of cosmetic and health issues. In addition to being an effective and non-invasive anti-aging treatment, it is also used for addressing hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Injectable Filler Therapy
- The use of dermal fillers makes it possible to suspend and even reverse the signs of aging. Following treatment, wrinkles are markedly and visibly reduced and lines in the skin are repaired. The suppleness, elasticity and tone of the skin is restored with immediately visible results.
- Vampire Facial® (CIT)
- The vampire facial, or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), involves extracting a couple of dessert spoons of a patient's blood from their arm and spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma - the fluid part - from the red and white blood cells.
The concentrated plasma, which is rich in platelets - the part of the blood rich with growth factors - is then injected into the face. Some practitioners combine it with dermal fillers to further plump up problem areas, such as under the eye.
For More Information
Pyruvic Acid Peel
Mandelic Acid Peel
Salicylic Acid Peel
Neck or Decollete
Back or Chest Acne
Eyes or Lips